Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claiming VAT back as a farmer

Options
  • 20-10-2008 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

can someone explain to me how i go about claiming VAT back on items such as gates, fencing, etc as a farmer. I'm not registered as a company or anything but is there something that makes me able to claim VAt back on some items?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

soloeffort wrote: »
    can someone explain to me how i go about claiming VAT back on items such as gates, fencing, etc as a farmer. I'm not registered as a company or anything but is there something that makes me able to claim VAt back on some items?

Try this thread from last week - should answer all your questions

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055398848

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

There's a simple form you can down load from Revenue site, complete and send it off with the bills. You should get back cheque within a fortnight. You get refund for land reclaimation and fencing as well as some other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

Advertisement