Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls help

Options
  • 20-10-2008 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

ok girls need to ask a silly question but, can anyone help me out, im trying to calcluate my bra size with those online calculators. It ends up telling me i dont need a bra and believe me i do. So under bust is 36 inches and the largest part is 41 they are way more than a handful, tried loads of different sizes but nothing seems to be the right one. Bit embarassed going into a store to get measured up.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

That should help. You shouldn't be embarrassed about going to a shop to get correctly fitted though, it's very important to wear the right size.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Don't be embarrassed about getting fitted... you don't have to take your bra off or anything and if you go to a proper lingerie shop then they'll be really professional. Even the ladies in Marks & Spencer are really lovely. They're just boobs! No need to be shy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 tatt chic

Definitely go get fitted, i find sometimes that the sizes vary a bit between the differents brands so its best to try them on also.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Its not big deal getting fitted, and honestly, you never have never felt anything like the comfort of a proper fitting bra!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

SarahJ wrote: »
    Its not big deal getting fitted, and honestly, you never have never felt anything like the comfort of a proper fitting bra!!!

Like new socks! :D
    I'm too small to feel that comfort :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement