Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Subaru Outback Diesel

Options
  • 20-10-2008 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

hi, wondering has anybody driven or bought a Subaru Outback Diesel.I have a VW Tourage at the moment but it thinking about changing.It's just too expensive to keep, averages 11L/100km and its costing approx 500 a month on fuel alone.I've always liked the Outback and would really like to hear any opinions.Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Use the search function on the blue bar, there have been a couple of recent threads about the legacy diesel. I think a couple of people here have them, both very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lumo22

Anan1 wrote: »
    Use the search function on the blue bar, there have been a couple of recent threads about the legacy diesel. I think a couple of people here have them, both very happy.

Thanks, i'll have a look now.

Advertisement