Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double beds in campus accomodation?

Options
  • 20-10-2008 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I may well end up in UL next year, and I'd probably be staying on campus. I'm wondering which villages have double beds, how to get a room with a double if it's a mixture and what the policy is on overnight guests. If anyone could shed some light on it for me, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Dromroe has double beds, Thomond too I believe. I don't know about the others. As for guests, as long as they don't stay for months on end, the village managers don't have too much of an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

plassey has no double beds

kilmurry is 50/50 and you can try and request one but it dosnt always work

dromroe thomond and cappa are 100% double beds

overnight guests are not a problem

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

jen-pixie wrote: »
    I may well end up in UL next year, and I'd probably be staying on campus. I'm wondering which villages have double beds, how to get a room with a double if it's a mixture and what the policy is on overnight guests. If anyone could shed some light on it for me, I'd really appreciate it. :)
    how to get a room with a double if it's a mixture and what the policy is on overnight guests.
    what the policy is on overnight guests.
    overnight guests.
    overnight guests.

*crickets*

*tumbleweed*

C'mon lads, 3 posts and not one joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Peteee wrote: »
    *crickets*

*tumbleweed*

C'mon lads, 3 posts and not one joke!

We're not all uncultured, cretin, swine like you :p;) Maybe if you had any Overnight guests

i apologise

op pics via pm and then you can be my overnight guest

oh wait first year next year? so your like what 16? *shudders*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

The Don wrote: »
    We're not all uncultured, cretin, swine like you :p;) Maybe if you had any Overnight guests

Like you can comment muggins :D

I can't really comment myself but hey an opportunity to get at Brian is something I don't like to pass up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Not even in college yet and already planning your first college hook up. Impressive:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

PeakOutput wrote: »
    i apologise

op pics via pm and then you can be my overnight guest

oh wait first year next year? so your like what 16? *shudders*

Ha, 17, thanks very much. If I were you, I'd be careful about getting at a person's age when you're still young enough to think overnight guests are a gas concept. :rolleyes: And in response to the last post, the impressed one, it's less about planning my first 'college hook-up', and more about being able to continue the good thing I've got going. ;) Thanks to all the non-jokers for the info, and thanks to the jokers for putting a smile on my face. :)

god of all the pervs who post here she quotes me dont know if its an honor or a tragedy :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yet another thread gone down the kiddy fiddler route...

Btw, the beds in Cappa are fooking tiny. The young cson does like to stretch out in bed but if I try lie straight in Cappa my feet are halfways up the wall.

Fookin' chinaman beds. :mad:

I know theres a heap of innuendo and jokes in that you hounds are gonna pounce on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

all the non-jokers

Hurray! I'm a non-joker...

Now to join the ranks of the jokers for even more plaudits...

Giggity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

tbh wee jen-pixie, the so called good thing ya got going on now, it prolly won't last during college.

Those double beds will be too inviting for overnight guests. So I've heard anyway.

:pac:

jk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

kaimera wrote: »
    tbh wee jen-pixie, the so called good thing ya got going on now, it prolly won't last during college.

Romantic Ireland is dead and gone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

cson wrote: »
    Romantic Ireland is dead and gone :(
    Hey, I'm only sayin' is all

Advertisement