Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snare drum hire

Options
  • 20-10-2008 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can hire out a snare drum and bass pedal around Galway?...or would anyone be willing to hire out one of their own? we'd be really really careful with it!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I never heard of this in Galway, I would but I won't be going home to Galway this weekend so I won't be around...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

bloo wrote: »
    Hello,

Does anyone know where I can hire out a snare drum and bass pedal around Galway?...or would anyone be willing to hire out one of their own? we'd be really really careful with it!

thanks!
    You could give The Forge a shout on 091-561446 if you're looking for somewhere to jam. They definitely have at least one snare knocking around as my band has had to use it :).

• Registered Users Posts: 6 m00n

I have a spare pearl p-101p if you're interested in buying a pedal.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭bloo

cheers for the replies, turns out the forge does have one, although he told me he didnt have one on the phone.

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

bloo wrote: »
    turns out the forge does have one, although he told me he didnt have one on the phone.
    If it was the same one we had to use it's a bit crap to say the least but I suppose it's better than nothing :).

• Advertisement
Advertisement