Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

site not only but also for collectors

• 20-10-2008 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I have an website and recently updated its design.Unfortunately I am not web-designer and new design costs me some money.Site is www.thehandicrafts.net Site is made for collectors and hope many collectors will find things to collect or for their collection and design is a very important tool.As you can see, stuffs are exclusive and I want design to keep same "peculiarity"Curious to know your opinions.Maybe something should be removed or added...

Do you like www.thehandicrafts.net website? 0 votes

yes :)
    0% 0 votes
    no:(
    0% 0 votes
    remain neutral :P
    0% 0 votes
    yes, but... (please comment your choice)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi there,

this looks too much like advertising a commercial website. I will leave it for the time being but will close the poll. However, if a CMod decides it should come under commercial adverts this post may be completely removed without warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 chris9999

Preusse wrote: »
    Hi there,

this looks too much like advertising a commercial website. I will leave it for the time being but will close the poll. However, if a CMod decides it should come under commercial adverts this post may be completely removed without warning.

I have just updated design of site and need an objective and fresh view. I don't ask people to buy but to say their opinion on design. If i reformulate my question and text, does it help to keep the poll?

Advertisement