Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test Centre nearest to Kilmainham?

Options
  • 20-10-2008 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,
    I've just moved to Kilmainham and want to apply for a driving test. Which centre should I go for? somewhere nearby preferably so I can get to know the area.

Also, could anyone recommend a good instructor for me please? (pm me.)

I don't own a car, nor will I have one for the test. Is it usual to use the driving instructors car? and approximately how much would that cost?

Hope that somebody can advise.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭wicklow joe

hi you have to apply to an rsa centre, the nearest would be tallaght, but the actual nearest test centre to you would be sgs fonthill in liffeyvalley but the rsa have to refer you to sgs, so its a 50/50 chance who you get

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Finglas would be fairly near also.

Advertisement