Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a spraky, fairview

Options
  • 20-10-2008 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,

A couple of years ago I got a recommendation on this site for a great sparky on the southside. Now I need one for the northside in fairview. Can anyone recommend a sparky in the area who does not charge an arm and a leg for a call out and is honest and does a good job? I have a rental property in the area so its for a call out every so often to fix usually minor issues, starting with my current problem :)

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 CaseyElectrical

I sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Hi,

A couple of years ago I got a recommendation on this site for a great sparky on the southside. Now I need one for the northside in fairview. Can anyone recommend a sparky in the area who does not charge an arm and a leg for a call out and is honest and does a good job? I have a rental property in the area so its for a call out every so often to fix usually minor issues, starting with my current problem :)

thanks.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055192947

this thread will direct you to people with accounts on boards who are interested in work. From what I hear from the powers that be in boards this is an acceptable way for people to look for and advertise for work. :)

Advertisement