Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Poster Bed - where to find one.

• 20-10-2008 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to source a 4 poster double bed but have not had any luck finding a suitable one in Dublin.

Places I have tried so far are: Cleary's, Argos, Jim Langans, Bargaintown (web) and Reid Furniture.

I have seen a 4 poster in the Next catalogue, but it's a basic design.

There is a UK company furnituremad.co.uk http://www.furnituremad.co.uk/ishop/753/shopscr89.html who do the sort of thing I'm after (quite cheaply too) but estimated shipping of £75-100 is a bit much.

Anyone know of / have seen any place which does them in the Leinster/Dublin region ?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

I'm pretty sure i've seen some in flanagans in mount merrion. there's also a bed/matress store next to woodies on the long mile road/naas road junction which have a small selection of 4 poster beds (can't remember what the shop is called though but one of the best value shops for beds and mattresses)

Advertisement