Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sailor Jerry's Rum

Options
  • 20-10-2008 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Has anyone seen this rum for sale in Ireland anywhere?
    Its a delicious aged rum similar to Captain Morgan Spiced except with more evident notes of vanilla

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

Celtic Whiskey shop on Dawsons Street used to do it, give them a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭nick23

Thanks Elem. Been looking for it everywhere so i can drink it at home!
    Only other place ive seen it so far is my bar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 baggotonia

Lovley derop that Sailor Jerry. It's sold in The Waterloo Bar on Upper Baggot Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭RDM_83

probably no use to you (unless you're visiting the north) but wetherspoons sell it think double and ginger ale £4.50 = 5.10 :)
    ps try morgan spiced rum and banana liqour mixed together with ice lovely as long as you like banana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭thecountessp

I've been going crazy looking for Sailor Jerry's too; most stores in UK don't ship to Ireland...

thedrinkshop.com fortunately sell it by the 70cl or 1.5l bottle, or in cases of 6x70cl bottles and not only do they ship worldwide, they also charge a reasonable enough £20 or so to Ireland. It'll cost me about €140 for 6 bottles (enough for a couple of months) I'd say and I'll be ordering from them next payday, I'll let you know how it goes.

If you're after Sailor Jerry's no other rum will do! The kicker is it only costs $15 a bottle in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

Will u update us when it arrives,

ie, if customs charge duty etc

Took delivery of the 6 bottle case on Monday. No import anything. Was clearly enough marked on the box that it was from the drinkshop. That'll do for a chunk of the summer:D

Now I plan on getting everyone hooked so they put pressure on our local offie...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

how did it arrive ?

An Post, Dhl, etc etc

Sorry for delay - just fished the box out of recycling. It was shipped parcelforce, but I know they use local agents, usually Interlink or GLS, no indication on label. I get so many deliveries into the office that I lose track of who's who (if they're not wearing brown, or yellow & red).

It arrived courier and was signed for at any rate.

Between all the samples I've been giving everyone and the few drinks I've had, that's nearly one the 6 bottles gone. I'm going to have to start rationing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement