Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Puncture Repair

Options
  • 20-10-2008 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Got a nail in my tyre :mad:

Anyone got any recent prices for repair? Location doesn't matter, just looking for something to go on. 2 years ago, got it done for €5 when Advance were empty one day - don't reckon I'll get the same..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Got a puncture fixed today.Cost me 8e in my local tyre centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭jaycen

Had two repaired today :mad:

€12 each but they were jeep tyres, might be a bit more to plug.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭superjosh9

Cheers,

Exactly the price it should be. The reason I asked is because I just rang Advance right beside me and they wanted €15. I was stunned, and whoever I was talking to wasn't particularly nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 karlx5

superjosh9 wrote: »
    Got a nail in my tyre :mad:

Anyone got any recent prices for repair? Location doesn't matter, just looking for something to go on. 2 years ago, got it done for €5 when Advance were empty one day - don't reckon I'll get the same..?

try tyremaster 086 2594669

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I use pheonix tyres., €8 euro a go.,

• Advertisement
Advertisement