Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod/itunes question

Options
  • 20-10-2008 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I ripped some of my dvds to my laptop,I then converted them for my ipod and had no bother transferring them across..
    They movies were taking up huge space on my laptop so i deleted them off my memory but i still have them on my ipod...
    My question is when I next connect my ipod to my laptop will the movies on my ipod be erased as they are no longer on my laptop..If so is there away to keep stuff on your ipod without it being on your itunes folder?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Just make sure your iPod is not set to automatically update with what's on iTunes and then you can leave whatever you want on it without the need for it to be also in your laptops iTunes library.

Advertisement