Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable changing room

Options
  • 20-10-2008 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Im looking for birthday gift for someone. She does quite a bit of surfing and always complains about having to change in public. So I was thinking of getting her a portable changing room. There are places on the net that sell them but I cant seem to locate any that ship to Ireland. This is the kind of thing im looking for

room.jpg

Its not too big, quick to set up and easy to take down. Surely somewhere sells them, ive looked around a bit but had no joy. Has anyone seen anywhere that has them, either local or on the web that ships here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Have you seen these ones - http://www.twistntent.com/changing_tents.html

They look a bit ... retarded. But they do the trick. Havent used one myself and its unspecified if they deliver to Ireland.

I'm sure i've seen these for sale somewhere recently but can't remember where.

Have you tried any of the Army surplus stores around your area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Crapbag

Interesting design. Although perfectly practically, I doubt she'd go for it. Im living in the Dublin area which has rubbish army surplus stores. Thanks though, it has given me ideas

Advertisement