Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin decision is final? Regardless?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Whether people like it or not it is the users who make this site. I get the impression sometimes that we are part of a charity helping ourselves. Without us boards wouldn't exsist. Without admins boards wouldn't exsist. Theres a word for it, simbiotic or something. There are many discussion forums out there. And the attitude that somehow boards admins and mods are somehow doing me a favour is bollox. I subscribed before and i will again, and i will probably eventually click on an ad if i feel like it.

Overheal's ban was not deserved.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Using it to push your own agenda or for personal reasons is seen as bad. Can you see that?

You're so right. It's just shocking that the Admins can do whatever the hell they want with their own site. How dare they.

Daithi McGee
    When I close a thread, that doesn't mean you just open another one.
    Don't do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

For 50 E a year subscribers should have some kind of a say in how things are run.
    When you're willing to expose yourself to legal and financial liabilities on behalf of boards.ie and sign on the dotted line, then you can have a say.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This is the only fora I have come across that have a 50 E per annum subscription fee or any fee at all.
    Then you haven't seen many, there are loads out there. For example somethingawful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement