Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you's improve German Opinion Pieces in LC Deutsch?

Options
  • 20-10-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

What i'm doing is learning phrases and essential verbs and stuff and just practicing the material, but do you have any other suggestions to boost grade on these things cos I feel they are the difference between A1 and B1 for me . . .

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The frickin' grammar >.< gotta get that right. Also through in a couple of pharases that show grammar skillz, like the plusquamperfekt, dativ, genetiv, things that cause verbs to be put in various places...basically anything tricky that you can pull off.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

Piste wrote: »
    The frickin' grammar >.< gotta get that right. Also through in a couple of pharases that show grammar skillz, like the plusquamperfekt, dativ, genetiv, things that cause verbs to be put in various places...basically anything tricky that you can pull off.

ah danke

yeah i'm doing grinds and i'm getting taught all the grammar properly so incorporating that should work well !!

Advertisement