Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish customs?

Options
  • 20-10-2008 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

anybody up for taking on matchmaking. us irish vs the world? custom games? sick of going on alone!! used lan with friends but the setup fell through.
    gamertag: Deafkon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Sure. Gamertag in signature. Add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

GT: korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

ArmourElite

doesnt it kinda suck that there are only like 10 of us that use the halo forum regularly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭plissken

Gt: plissken81

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Korvanica wrote: »
    doesnt it kinda suck that there are only like 10 of us that use the halo forum regularly

Yeah it blows majorly! :( Everyone should just stick a link to this forum in their signature.Just to get it seen. GT:gamblitis

• Registered Users Posts: 8 deafkon

cool guys taking down sum names. off tomorrow and thurs so i'l send some fr's. my nat could f*** all this up we shall see though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I aint that good.

But damn it iv got heart.

Gamertag below.

When are guys normally online?

between the hours of 7am and 6.59am

• Advertisement

Damn, I'm only online at 06.59. Which custom games are worth playing? I haven't played any :( Also still struggling to get some of the new multiplayer achievements. Any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I've got most of them but I'l get the 3 oddball kills when 3Ball comes back!

RACOON CITY!!!!!!! AHHHHH .... well infection, and team slayer are the ones i play most, or FFAs on mlg maps...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

AlanMck 777 if u wana add me, usually on at night time

Hey! That one was below the belt! :) Would you Spartan Laser me as quickly???

Overkill man, overkill

I just meant for organising games etc --
    Hey! That one was below the belt! :) Would you Spartan Laser me as quickly???

Only if you were on my team...:D

was online thurs but it was soooo bad i turned it off and cried for at least 2 hours!!! the yank lag used be playable now its a dog!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

If I can get away from Fable 2 for while add me :)

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Id be up for a few custom games. Gamertag = Nallers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

o Onemonth o
    friday and sats 4-9 or wenever i go out to get hammered :P

yeah ive went online many a time after a night out, im usually so bad to have on the team if its a shotty sniper, its a disaster, but its funny for me, giving abuse to yanks is fun sometimes, havnt done that in ages now though, turned the xbox on for the first time in weeks there yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭moonboy

have a team of 3 for capture the flag/slayer etc.
    deathenstein

play most nights around 10-30 to 00-30.

ive been on most nights the last week or so!! my nat is still closed (aint my broadband bill so dont want to **** it up) i cant get it to open in the router settings!! i'l take sum names and hit ye guys up with an f.r.

deafkon wrote: »
    ive been on most nights the last week or so!! my nat is still closed (aint my broadband bill so dont want to **** it up) i cant get it to open in the router settings!! i'l take sum names and hit ye guys up with an f.r.

Make your xbox static ip, _ie set the settings yourself) and put it into the DMZ of your reouter, works great. ( i had to do it as my shi**y belkin router wont let me change nat settings either!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 GBX Rich

hea there guys, i'm part of a website called gamezbox.com, it's a gaming site with mainly irish, english, welsh and scottish players, we had a halo fun night running for a long time and if people were to show interest in it, it could start again, i know alan (limerickred) wanted to start a new 1 so get over there and say your interested

heres my link to it

http://gamezbox.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=92

say GBX Rich told ye about it,

Make your xbox static ip, _ie set the settings yourself) and put it into the DMZ of your reouter, works great. ( i had to do it as my shi**y belkin router wont let me change nat settings either!!!!

This helps ^^^ and if ur xbox doesnt have an open NAT this should sort it out, it took me a while to configure it all but got it eventually, its even more complicated for me since i share my conection with my pc, which recieves the conection via wifi

get ready for lots of lag over christmas with everyone gettin xbox's!

ill check that out!! 2nite if i can get on!! off wed so ill have all day to mess around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭SoulReaperDan1

Gamertag as sig, up for any matches, mostly playin dlc bigteam and team slayer. If we add eachother we should leave a voice msg so we know your not radomers/8 year old racist american children :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

i'm online at weekend mostly. i'm only getting back into playing so i'm a bit rusty:)

Advertisement