Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if any one can help i would really apriciate it

Options
  • 20-10-2008 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

well im only new to airsoft but i have created a team of 22 members and unfortunaltly none of us know any places to play if any1 knows any places near sligo donegal preflably but anywhere would be good thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Post up in the Airsoft Retailers & Sites forum and the guys there may know of somewhere in the NW region.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 WARRIOR08

ok will do thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

what is airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

regob wrote: »
    what is airsoft
    Im not sure. They have a very active forum here. If you hoover your mouse over the menu bar at the top of the page and go to sports - its the first in the drop down menu. There are 5 sub forums. I think its to do with paintballing or air rifles or both.

I know they have a lot of arguments in that forum going by the number of feedback threads and what I read in the mods forum.

Advertisement