Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cost of Repairs?

Options
  • 20-10-2008 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I reefed my car off a wall and I was just wondering if anyone would know how much roughly I should be expecting to be charged as i've never had to get any body work done before. Also if anyone knows of any good repair shops in Cork I'd appreaciate it. I've attached some pictures of the damage, its the rear passenger side door, the rear panel and the bumper that have been damaged and I'm guessing they are all going to need to be replaced. It's an '05 mitsubishi colt 1.1 inform look.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Owen . O'Sullivan,
    Coole Cottage,
    Coole Lane,
    Gowlane South,
    Donoughmore, Co. Cork

sorry i dont have any contact number but this guy is supposed to be top class

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Hmmm, they will probably replace the panel and bumper and then repair the door. It looks as if the door has scrape marks in it rather than any major damage.
    You're probably looking at €700 of repair work IMO.
    The spraying seems to be the most expensive part, then labour, followed by the parts themselves.

Advertisement