Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer, Guitarist and bassist wanted

• 21-10-2008 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Wats up music lovers. I am i am in the mitsted of forming a funk/hard rock band and would love to get a hold of a couple of good musicians if by any chance you are like me and currently bandless or even if you want a side project hit me up and we can chat music
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 fretsomaniac

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 whitefunk

im bassed in tallaght what instruments do you play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 fretsomaniac

I play lead guitar, I'm 18 and live in Portlaoise, and mostly listen to hard n' heavy, but I can easily combine solos with funk rhytms. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dr.Funkenstein

Hows it going, just wondering what you play yourself? I'm currently setting up a funk band as well, maybe we could link up.... the only thing is that we're based in Naas in Co. Kildare but so far we have 2 guitars, bass, sax, 2 female singers, 1 male singer and possibly keys and drums. we're pretty much looking for more singers and more brass

Advertisement