Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parts required for Servicing Skoda 1.9TDI 2000

Options
  • 21-10-2008 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently living in Holland and need to get my car serviced (also need to get the brake pads changed)

So i rang around and got some crazy quotes, best one i found so far was an indie mechanic that said he will just charge me for labour if i get the parts myself. 60 euros for service.

So I need a list of parts required and need to find a place to purchase them.

Can anyone advise on a list of parts i would need, and how to get part numbers for them.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

Hi,

I'm currently living in Holland and need to get my car serviced (also need to get the brake pads changed)

So i rang around and got some crazy quotes, best one i found so far was an indie mechanic that said he will just charge me for labour if i get the parts myself. 60 euros for service.

So I need a list of parts required and need to find a place to purchase them.

Can anyone advise on a list of parts i would need, and how to get part numbers for them.

Cheers!

Hi,

Have a look at Opie Oils its a great site with high quality oils etc. You can get your oil and filters there. I usually buy sparks from ebay (get the OEM ones they are NGK).

Advertisement