Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing

Options
  • 21-10-2008 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I've probably left it too late to do anything at this stage, but out of interest, in my summer results I got a D- for my tutorial work which was worth 50% of my final grade. I was very disappointed with this as I had attended all the seminars, handed in the necessary work etc and have never got this low a grade before. It brought my overall grade down to a C. I know you have to appeal an exam result within a month of getting it, but I can't stop thinking now that maybe my attendence wasn't acknowledged, hence the low grade. (This has happened me before.) This would really bug me because all these results count to my final degree. Does anybody know if there is a chance my tutorial attendence could be checked? Also where is the assessment appeals office?- I've never had to go there before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭panda142

It is too late to appeal formally but you should contact your programme office - they would be able to sort it out without going through the appeals process. Also, contact someone from the ALU (Assessment and Logistics Unit) as they deal with exams, results etc

The Assessment Appeals Office is in the Ag Science building and there is a really nice man there called Paddy who should be able to help you!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Uh excuse me panda pretender,the UCD boards is only big enough for one panda!!Panda142 WTF?!

Great minds think alike I guess?!

Dont hate the player hate the game! :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

panda142 wrote: »
    Great minds think alike I guess?!

True, welcome my panda companion!

:D:D:D:D:D :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement