Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

explicit magazine

Options
  • 21-10-2008 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

anything of interest in explicit this month??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

no not really!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

what about the 10 worst movies piece?? anyone read that??

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

people in my year were giving out about that...dey couldn't believe the films they rated bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

explicit is never really good for more than a quick leaf through really. they do have some things worth reading the odd time though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Sometimes the long-winded articles written in flowery leaving cert english by someone who fantasises about being a journalist are good for a chuckle.

• Advertisement

people in my year were giving out about that...dey couldn't believe the films they rated bad

lol i wrote that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

There testing wireless atm in there. And will be added in the canteen student center and libeary before christmas.
    So it says.

Im hopefull!

Gauge wrote: »
    Sometimes the long-winded articles written in flowery leaving cert english by someone who fantasises about being a journalist are good for a chuckle.

they always have a lash of them. usually have something to do with something that isn't actually anything (if that makes sense)

i'm a freelance writer with a few papers in Ireland, more of a lucrative hobby than anything, and i can tell you, the more "absract" the writing, the less likely it is that it will be printed

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭joulter

its only really good for the talent spotting page:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

joulter wrote: »
    its only really good for the talent spotting page:)
    The little there is

• Advertisement
Advertisement