Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to update subscription

Options
  • 21-10-2008 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Is anybody experiencing difficulties creating a subscription.

I have been trying since last night.

The screen freezes and fails and finally now it is telling me I have reached the maximum number of active subscriptions. Unfortunately I have no active subscriptions.

Opened four tickets to GOA billing support, no email, no acknowledgement.

Anybody have similar problems.

Now to add insult to injury there is an error message that says WAR is not available in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hoffa

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hoffa wrote: »

Now to add insult to injury there is an error message that says WAR is not available in Ireland.

That's not quite the message, it believes you're outside the EU, possibly the US since it directs you to Mythic. Who's your internet provider and what IP are you on? Remove the last octet of the IP before you post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hoffa

I am at work so dont know what my IP.

I am with BT Ireland so it should be an Irish IP. Have never experienced this before.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I am at work so dont know what my IP.

I am with BT Ireland so it should be an Irish IP. Have never experienced this before.

Go to www.whatismyip.com to see what you show as an external IP.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Roy Rogers

I do like the fact that you mention the server is less than 30 minutes from your house :D

• Advertisement

Roy Rogers wrote: »
    I do like the fact that you mention the server is less than 30 minutes from your house :D

They're in Lille in France, not Dublin.

OP, there was some maintenance on the billing system this morning, might be worth trying again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Dirty Dave

Spear wrote: »
    They're in Lille in France, not Dublin.

OP, there was some maintenance on the billing system this morning, might be worth trying again.

Or failing that, contact them via their website

Advertisement