Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planned Protest

Options
  • 21-10-2008 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what your opinions are on the planned protest or demonstration before/during/after this Sundays Bolton game.

I have to say, the idea of fans holding up leaflets or fliers or whatever for the 1st 5 minutes of the game sounds fcuking stupid to me. Its not exactly going to be a confidence booster for the players is it !! Surely the fans need to get behind them once they are inside the stadium.

As for outside the stadium, Im assuming the stick will be flying at Levy/Commoli.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I was at the last mass demonstration when the fans were calling for, the then Chairman, Irvine Scholar to step down.

Got nasty outside the stadium. Mounted police ended up charging fans to break up the demo.

I would'nt be suprised if Levy does a no-show on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Just wondering what your opinions are on the planned protest or demonstration before/during/after this Sundays Bolton game.

I have to say, the idea of fans holding up leaflets or fliers or whatever for the 1st 5 minutes of the game sounds fcuking stupid to me. Its not exactly going to be a confidence booster for the players is it !! Surely the fans need to get behind them once they are inside the stadium.

As for outside the stadium, Im assuming the stick will be flying at Levy/Commoli.

I know one of the bodies behind this protest and he is 100% genuine Spurs, and I'd fully support him in his efforts. However, the protest has been suspended, partly due to the grief he has got from fellow Spurs fans on message boards.

I'll add that the club are happy to fight dirty on this issue, and are happy to use divide and conquer tactics to retain control of our club, making use of some of their cronies among our fan base to do their dirty work for them.

Fcuk them, everything they get from now on (within legal means) is fair game.

Advertisement