Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH well, no UFC for me.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lookin on ticketmaster, all that seems available is the €75 back of the room seats...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

dunkamania wrote: »
    As far as Irish crowds at MMA events go....I was ringside for Rings with my sister and friend, and had to run from the arena because of the scumbags throwing coins from the balconies after the last fight didnt happen.

Irish MMA has come along way since then!
    still some new fans that just come to see blood spilled, but a lot of fans understand the technicalitys of the sport now, spread the word to people you know going that booing is not wanted! word will spread fast.. cheering is what we want, even if its ole ole etc..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

dunkamania wrote: »
    As far as Irish crowds at MMA events go....I was ringside for Rings with my sister and friend, and had to run from the arena because of the scumbags throwing coins from the balconies after the last fight didnt happen.

'Rings' could have been the ruin of MMA in Ireland.

It was destined for trouble after being billed as an Ireland -V- England contest, step up the Celtic wearing scumbag baying for English blood and you've got yourself a row.

Of course when Jimmy Curran (r.i.p.) failed to come out for his fight that was the excuse the fvckers needed to showcase their coin throwing skills.

Advertisement