Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Get Ireland Out Of A Hole

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

damn americans, stealing our oil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Get Back

OK Smarty :o can you please move to the main Politics Forum

BTW.....Marathon Oil (USA) was granted a licence that effectively gave it control of the entire south coast of Ireland for the princely sum of £500 [€635]. Marathon went on to discover large quantities of natural gas in the Celtic Sea and, in the process, generated some work for Irish rig-workers, with ensuing economic and commercial spin-offs for the Cork region.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Get Back

Mods, Can you please move this thread to the main political forum page, I did ask before and I dont want to duplicate the post, thankyou.

I'm interested to hear some views as re-structuring the agrrement between the goverment and the G&O companies.

What are the deatils this agreement?
    Can the agreement be altered?
    Could the agreement be cancelled all together?

There is billions of Euro in gas and oil off the irish coast in irish waters and through some mis-guided, mis-informed or just down right back handed shannanagans Ireland is getting next to nothing from this resourse. Its time to get back our share now!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved, but please familiarise yourself with the forum charter before posting again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Not this again...

• Advertisement
Advertisement