Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Industry Information

Options
  • 21-10-2008 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I need information on the web development and design industry in Ireland and I'm getting nowhere! I can find info about the US and some on the UK but nada for Ireland.

Info needed includes:

Growth of market
    Market trends
    Info on emergence of industry specifically in Ireland
    Future developments in the market

You know...the business type end to things!!

All help is greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

TBH, there are plenty of sources out there on the Irish Internet industry without asking others to spoon feed you. Some useful links include:

Enterprise Ireland
    Irish Internet Association
    Open List

I suggest you add either 'Ireland' or 'Irish' when Googling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Something-Wkd

TBH, I know that and have searched through them. I'm asking for people's help so that I can get information that I may not have found myself. Enterprise Ireland and the IIA were among my first places to look along with the technology sections of newspapers on-line etc.

Thanks for you help though...I hadn't heard of Open List. That's just why I posted the message on boards.

If anyone else has any not so obvious sources (such as Open List) again, it would be appreciated.

Advertisement