Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The importance of milk

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

some notes:

Irish milk? the best I've ever drunk, it's simply wonderful! The full fat milk above all; the fact that you don't make lots of cheese save you from having **** milk everywhere (because better milk is used for cheese). Another good thing is that you don't do UHT, most of the milk in Italian supermarket is UHT, that is a watery milk!

For froathing milk with less fat is always better, so the low fat milk is good for froathing. So far I've got the best results with the Marks'n'Spencer low fat milk. (I've tried almost everything).

Unpasturized milk is wonderful but I haven't found it in Ireland; it's like drinking cream ;)

If you have any hints/suggestions on where to find some good milk outside the traditional supermarkets circuits, I will appreciate it :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

You probably won't find unpasturized milk outside of farms (or maybe farmers markets) in Ireland; I've certainly never seen it outside of a farm.

Advertisement