Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Origional Xbox Game backup To PC?

• 21-10-2008 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm looking for help on how to backup an origional Xbox360 to my Pc.
    I have Xbox backup creator, Isobuster, and Img burn but they are only able to see about 5mb of the disc and not the whole thing...
    Does anyone know what i'm missing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

If you mean the xbox 1 then you have to mod your xbox and have ftp access, then put the disc in the xbox drive and copy the contents of the dvd drive to you pc.s hard drive.
    Or use dvd2xbox and back it up to the xbox'x hd.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 oshead2

Its a Xbox 360, any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

still have to mod your box I'm afraid, been looking into it for a while now to see if its possible with out flashing or modding the console but as far as I can make out it's impossible with out modding.
    I'm too much of a chicken to mod mine, knowing my luck I'd end up getting froze out of live,lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 oshead2

Its got a softmod, i've had to either download or buy the games.
    I want to be able to do it from an origional copy onto my pc, from there i know what to do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 mb85

For do backup games you need special DVD Samsung with Kreon Flash, If you want buy some just give me a PM

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement