Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackadder - The Complete Four Series DVD - €18

• 21-10-2008 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Should work out at about €18!

Great value for a fantastic show.. and was just thinking I must buy thsi after enjoying the specials on Dave recently!

blackadder.jpg

For you "non-pic friendly people"... yes, I said it!
    The entire four series of Blackadder on 4 DVDs. Includes The Black Adder (Series 1), Blackadder II, Blackadder III, and Blackadder Goes Forth. Each series includes six episodes.

Comments

looks great! :) thanks basquille! Is postage to Ireland still free at thehut?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

Got it for Christmas a couple of years ago, an absolute must for fans of one of the greatest comedy shows ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

This is a good deal, the previous Blackadder complete set was £25, but it recently jumped to £30. :eek: Postage is free to Ireland at The Hut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

Nice Find, definite classic, long before wife and children came along there was thurs nights, loaded wallet, six pack and blackadder...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Oracle wrote: »
    This is a good deal, the previous Blackadder complete set was £25, but it recently jumped to £30. :eek: Postage is free to Ireland at The Hut.
    Is it? It used to be, then they started charging a quid for it. Have they dropped it again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Can confirm free P&P as I just bought this, thanks OP

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Great deal. Thanks OP. That's my brothers Chrissie present sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

It appears to be all gone :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Thankfully they just seem to have moved the web page to here:

http://www.thehut.com/hut/64672.product

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

alas thats not the complete collection, thats just series 4.

The complete collection is now about 40eur, not a bargain :(:
    http://www.thehut.com/hut/8451568.product

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Ah, feck. Missed another bargain i wanted:mad:
    Thats it, no more sleeping for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

alas thats not the complete collection, thats just series 4.

Ah feck it your right... the cover and priced looked the same so i figured it was the same. Damn it I was just logging onto buy it :(

Glad I went for it last night so...

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Anyone actually get this delivered. Just today I got this
    Thanks for placing your order with TheHut.com, order number 7757293

We are sorry to advise that your order for Blackadder - The Complete Four Series is no longer available at our suppliers. Please be assured that we have contacted alternative sources and regrettably we were unable to obtain your item.

Your order has been cancelled and no payment has been taken.

This product will be removed from our website in due course.

Should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0870 240 8956 and we will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks,

TheHut.Com Team

Bit of a pisser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Next best is £37.99 at CDWOW (maybe a bit less if you have a voucher) £17.93 (excl. S&H) at BlahDVD. :/ There is another place at £19.96 but they don't ship outside the UK.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I've been wanting to get this for awhile now. It was something like €60 in HMV a year ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Fixed your next best price for you Ruu! ;)

Yeah got that bit of nonsense junk mail too, no where do I get the address for making a complaint to consumer agency here and in the uk for them trying to sell an item they don't have?

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

got out of stock email aswell, baldrick! was waiting for that like a steak dinner, anywhere else got it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just in case anyone else still wants it.. can be gotten for €28.91 at BlahDVD.

It's still not bad value, but the £5 shipping took the real bargain out of the price - it was €22.60 before shipping charges! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Arrived yesterday, great find. Thanks. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Just seen this on Play.com for €24.63 (inc postage as always)

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/95875/Blackadder-The-Complete-Collection/Product.html

Advertisement