Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Billie Piper

• 21-10-2008 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Actress Billie Piper has given birth to a son, her ex-husband Chris Evans has revealed.
    Outside the private Portland Hospital in London, Evans told reporters that the baby weighed 6lb 11oz.
    The 26-year-old Secret Diary of a Call Girl star married actor Laurence Fox, 29, in December.
    Evans said both mother and baby are "fantastic", adding: "Mum is very happy and I am really pleased. There are some tears of joy up there."
    The Radio 2 DJ revealed on his blog that Piper and Fox had named their baby Winston James Fox.
    "At the time of this writing, the little fella is not even fifteen hours old," he wrote.
    "He is cute as you like and didn't cry once for the few minutes I was there which was just a few moments ago."
    Evans said the boy was born at 1am.
    Piper and Evans married in Las Vegas in 2001 before divorcing six years later. His new wife, golfer Natasha Shishmanian, is pregnant.

Its surprising that Evans and Billie Piper are still very friendly

Well congrats to her and husband

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Just a heads up JP Liz (and everyone else!)

The charter for the forum has been amended and from now on threads have to provide an opinion and a discussion-provoking question. This isn't a news feed, it's a discussion forum, so please bear that in mind in future.

I'm going to lock this thread now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement