Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stubby killer + PEQ Bat Box will it fit

Options
  • 21-10-2008 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

Hi

Will i be able to fit a peq bat box onto a stubby killer, i want to get one and run it off a 10.8v just need to know is the rail long enough to take the battery box

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

will the 10.8v not fit in the stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

will the 10.8v not fit in the stock?

It may but i want to put a hk 416 stock on it, that is if it will fit, so theres my next question will a 416 stock fit a m4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

:DIt most certainly will...
    Any standard stock tube will fit onto the stubby killer, and then put on any stock you fancy!
    I am a big crane stock fan and that is what I put on my Stubby Killer.:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Are ya talking about a 417 stock? the 416 one is very similar to a regular M4 stock. if its the 417 crane stock then you could fit the battery in that. there designed for large cell 8.4s or 9.6's but you can use a smaller cell battery and a high voltage.,

Oh, and yep, a PEQ can be fitted to a stubby., it'll look sh*te though, if i was stuck for choice id pick a ready-mag system for the battery instead.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

If your talking about the hk417 crane stock, it would hold up to a 10.4v easily, you might need to get one custom made.

When you talk about the HK416 stock do you mean the solid stock thought>?

gp_acc_601b.jpg

I;ve seen commercial available battery from G&P for this stock upto 9.6v but seen people but anything up to 10.4v using custom battery's and using the right cells, or there is always the lipo route, and you could easly fit a healthy sized lipo in there.

BE aware some work is needed...

gp601a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

You shouldn't need to do any alterations to the Stubby.
    I put on the crane stock with no cutting, it just slid on no problem. Perfect fit!!!!:D

(I did have to remove the fuse and holder though - it was too bulky!)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

I've got a Hurricane HK417 stock and run a 12V in it - Fits fine.

Advertisement