Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE: DBoys SCAR

Options
  • 21-10-2008 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

The SCAR is the Tan version (this one) and I got it from Eirsoft about a month ago as an impulse buy cunningly disguised as a project gun (I rebuild my M4 instead) :pac:

21102008142.jpg
    21102008144.jpg

Its in mint condition, has been skirmished one and has had about 1,000 BBs through it (I use mid caps and real caps). Comes in its original box with battery (fully charged), charger, 300rd high cap, manual and barrel extension, I'll also chuck in a silencer too (looks good IMHO and can hide a longer inner barrel as well).

€110 (cash) if you want to meet in Fingal Airsoft (I'll be there for Dark Mist and on the 15th Nov) or €120 inc postage if you want it posted (payment by PayPal if posted).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

The SCAR is the Tan version (this one) and I got it from Eirsoft about a month ago as an impulse buy cunningly disguised as a project gun (I rebuild my M4 instead) :pac:

Its in mint condition, has been skirmished one and has had about 1,000 BBs through it (I use mid caps and real caps). Comes in its original box with battery (fully charged), charger, 300rd high cap, manual and barrel extension, I'll also chuck in a silencer too (looks good IMHO and can hide a longer inner barrel as well).

€110 (cash) if you want to meet in Fingal Airsoft (I'll be there for Dark Mist and on the 15th Nov) or €120 inc postage if you want it posted (payment by PayPal if posted).

I'll take her off you for the asking price, will need to you to post it to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

tudenham10 wrote: »
    I'll take her off you for the asking price, will need to you to post it to me

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Sold!

Cheers tudenham10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I've deleted the off-topic posts, Adverts listings are strictly on-topic only please.

Either way the sale is done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement