Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE: Gortex Jacket - French CCE Camo

Options
  • 21-10-2008 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

The jacket I'm selling is a Wintex Apparel (Gortex) CCE (French camo, think US Woodland but with more grey). Size is 128L which would be an XL (if you wear a size L they you can fit a jumper under it for the winter months since the jacket doesn't have any lining). All seems are tape sealed. The quality is amazing as you would expect from military issue gear.

21102008133.jpg
    Jacket
    21102008134.jpg
    21102008135.jpg
    Inside (the white info patches are on the chest pockets)

The Jacket has 2 front zip up pockets under large storm flaps and 2 more zip up pockets on the chest covered by the main zips storm flap.

21102008137.jpg
    Front pocket (that little sticker is a serial number or something and is on the size patch)
    21102008138.jpg
    Chest pockets

There is a built in hood inside the neck of the jacket. This hood has a buckle adjuster strap on the back and has a hat style peak on the front.

21102008141.jpg
    Hood

Both the bottom and neck of the jacket and the hood have draw cords to tighten them.

21102008139.jpg
    Velcro patches

The Jacket also has 3 velcro patches, one on each shoulder and one on the chest.

This jacket is amazing quality and has never been worn other than to try it on so its brand new. The reason I'm selling it is because I've never used it and my team us a different camo (US Woodland and OD flight suits).

It would cost about €120 new but I'll let it got for €70 (cash) if you want to meet in Fingal Airsoft (I'll be there for Dark Mist and on the 15th Nov) or €75 inc postage if you want it posted (payment by PayPal if posted).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

May be interested; what height of person would it suit d'ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

May be interested; what height of person would it suit d'ya know?

6ft - give or take a few inches (say from 5'10" to 6'3).

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Thanks. Thought it might be too big and i'm afraid it is. :(

Thanks. Thought it might be too big and i'm afraid it is. :(

Thats no problem MacAonghusa.

Anyone else interested in a nice Gortex jacket? The wet Irish winter is coming!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Thats no problem MacAonghusa.

Anyone else interested in a nice Gortex jacket? The wet Irish winter is coming!!! :)

Mais oui.

I'll take it for 75 (postage inc).

• Advertisement

Nodin wrote: »
    Mais oui.

PM sent.

Nodin wrote: »
    Mais oui.