Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb increased traffic allowance

Options
  • 21-10-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Has digiweb increased it's traffic limits? They increased the speed a while ago but never up the traffic limits, it was set at 20gb but I'm up at 31gb now and still unrestricted. I don't want to ask them just incase it's a mistake it would take ages to get back down below 20gb.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

What package/service are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I was on the 2mb one originally but then they upgraded it to 3mb recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Metro 3Mbps is 20Gbyte here
    http://www.digiweb.ie/home/metro/

DSL 3Mbps is 20Gbyte here
    http://www.digiweb.ie/home/dsl/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

God damnit, which one of ye work for digiweb?! I woke up today to find myself restricted. So I guess I'm 10gb over the limit.

How come they let me go so far over? It happened gradually over 4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Not to be rude to the OP but this might explain why my speeds every night have got so bad lately due to "contention" if there letting people exceed there usage limits for that long before they cap them.
    Tonight i am getting a spectactular 250Kbps of my so called 6meg Metro connection:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

If you are not over cap, you should call support. I never see that much contention in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

watty wrote: »
    If you are not over cap, you should call support. I never see that much contention in Limerick.
    I have a few times plus send mails off with speedtests but they keep blaming "contention"
    Not even close to my Cap.

Advertisement