Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

N4 upgrade

Options
  • 21-10-2008 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

I have to pass through the Lucan junction on the N4 every day. It looks like the underpass is almost complete. Anyone know when they'll be getting rid of the traffic lights there that are causing the huge tailbacks? The traffic can be backed up to the Maynooth exit in the mornings.

I googled and found this but it doesn't specify if the underpass is being opened soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I have no idea but Im sure this will be moved to the commuting and transport forum where you might get an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I'm banned from there for mentioning the traffic at a concert (fill in the blanks on that one)... over a year ago!

edit: use your head - don't mention it in this forum!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

If you want to view the C&T forum then maybe logout and you will have access!
    Do not mention MCD events in here or you will be banned from here also! The warning on each forum is crystal clear!

Advertisement