Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What buses go to blanchardstown industrial estate?

Options
  • 21-10-2008 6:50pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per thread title. I see the ones to the village and shopping centre, but can't see what ones go near the industrial estate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

can you be more specific as to what indusrial estate, i.e. is it ballycoolin, coolmine etc.
    also i'd recommend putting this in the dublin 15 formum you'll get a better response.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

WestPoint Business Park, Mulhuddart.
    You are right about Dublin 15, if the moderator would move it there, cheers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This is the place btw. I think 38 ends near there.

http://www.dectek.ie/contact_us.html

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I wouldn't exactly be a frequent visitor to the area, but found out (The hard way) that the URBUS is pretty handy - 39 to Blanch shopping centre, and get the URBUS out through the estates.

Edit:

Actually, I think you're right, 38 should drop you about there, but still on the N3, so you'll have to trek up yourself. Nevermind the URBUS thingy, thought it went your direction :o

Cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Get the 38, and ask the Bus Driver to let you off in Damastown Ind Est possibly the first stop.

Do you see the roundabout on the map? You just need to go to that roundabout - the second one at Damastown Way linking to the Navan Road. - (not sure where the first stop in Damastown is... could be before or after that roundabout but either way...) you need to make your way to that and you can walk to Westpoint Business Park from there.

Thanks!

Advertisement