Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embroidery In Dublin

Options
  • 21-10-2008 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a place in Dublin that would embroider a single baseball cap with a specific logo? I need it badly for next week as part of a costume

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭DennisSabre

These guys can print one for you if that's any help:

www.vistaprint.ie

These guys do embroidered ones but maybe not on a one-off basis.

www.promotex.ie

www.allsortsembroidery.ie

There's also a shop on the first floor of the Stephen's Green Centre that prints T-shirts etc. They may be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭bealbocht

there is a place on Liffy st.. , kinda opposite Pravda.. thereabouts..

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Thanks for the help, i think ive found a place that will do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 7n82y2

this guy does one off stuff... he's an artist though but he might be able to help
    http://www.loganmclain.com/services/

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Thanks for the help, i think ive found a place that will do it

and where was that please? Have a similar problem with something need embroidered too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

and where was that please? Have a similar problem with something need embroidered too...
    Try Camden Clothing (top Camden St, next door to Age Action Ireland charity shop).

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement