Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I thought I was bad!!!...............

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

If you weighted for wealth you may even be worse.;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

All very well. But does he have a 1L Corse with a huge chrome exhaust, blacked out windows, and a blue light underneath? Thought not.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Sultan of Bling! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

2500 cars last count, him not me!:) I'm only trotting after him.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

The Bentley, Ferrari and Aston Martin estate are very interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tinker_52

Here in the Northern Shenandoah Valley, Virginia (USA), is a firm by the name of White Post Restorations, which is currently performing off-frame, total restoration of not one, but three, 1957 Chrysler Crown Imperial Limosines, for an un-named customer (a sheikh) from a middle-east, oil-rich country. No expense is to be spared, all procedures are researched, catalogued, checked and documented.
    These Chrysler automobiles are the ones that came equipped with the famous 392 cubic-inch Hemi V-8, and 3-speed Torqueflite Automatic Transmission. Everything is power-operated (ahead of its time), steering, windows, brakes, radio aerial.
    Leather upholstery restored/replaced. Brightwork re-chromed, re-anodized
    Six coats of black Imron, two clear-coat.
    Gorgeous machines. So who cares if they get only 13mpg?!?! Style, and prestige is what this cat's after.

Carbon footprints mean nothing to him obviously, they mean nothing to me either tbh, most of mine are V8's too.:D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

junkyard wrote: »
    Carbon footprints mean nothing to him obviously, they mean nothing to me either tbh, most of mine are V8's too.:D
    Next time I'm heading to (IIRC) Cork, I must remember to PM you first! :D

kbannon wrote: »
    Next time I'm heading to (IIRC) Cork, I must remember to PM you first! :D

Too late now I'm afraid, shipped most of my stuff to the south of France in August and moving myself soon.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭GigaByte

I'm new here and would like to know what V8's you have?? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Next time I'm heading to (IIRC) Cork the South of France, I must remember to PM you first!
    :D

kbannon wrote: »
    Next time I'm heading to (IIRC) Cork the South of France, I must remember to PM you first!
    :D
    :D I can collect you at Nice airport in the car of your choice for a reasonable price.;) I've got a few Rollers, two Cadillacs, four Daimlers, a few BMW's and a few others;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭GigaByte

I've got a few Rollers, two Cadillacs, four Daimlers, a few BMW's and a few others;).

Good Lord! Thats must be some petrol bill!! :D

Very nice collection you have, thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

holy schweppes.........but some of those are just hideous !!

Mind you, for me, this is the top of the pile -who says estate's aren't cool ?!

520098.jpg

Mind you, that rear 3/4 glass looks suspiciously like the one on a Saab 9-5...

Tell me this doesn't look awful like a 9-5 estate....
    451743.jpg

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 65,451 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Great, a feel good thread about V8s. Just what the doctor ordered :D

Nice, eh, junkyard? Whereabouts in the region are you moving to?

Just outside Monaco, just back to wrap things up here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Im happy with my one car.. :( lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Word on the grapevine is that Gormley is over there selling this carbon tax policies to the French in exchange for organic cheese...:D

oh dear, looks like someone will have to eat humble pie. Correction, humble RENAULT pie, then...........:D:D:D:D

Quite a lot of it, I'd imagine.......frequently

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Too late now I'm afraid, shipped most of my stuff to the south of France in August and moving myself soon.:D

did you bring your collection out, too ?

btw, what are you going at, out there ?..........staying in the trade ?

Ode To The Motorist

• Advertisement
Advertisement