Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabin Crew

• 21-10-2008 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Is anyone cabin crew? What airline do you work for? Where were you today?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Is anyone cabin crew? What airline do you work for? Where were you today?

Yes.
    A green Irish airline.
    At home, as I was off. Even when I do 'go somewhere' I am usually there for less than 50 mins before I return to DUB.

Is there more of a point to your topic than those questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Hockey Chick

Hi im wanted to start a thread for cabin crew to chat in or people who want to become cabin crew!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Im in the process of applying to work as cabin crew for an airline in the UAE... Very excited :D

Very cool what company Emeriates? Gulf? Qatar
    Im married so none of those were really an option for me but I hear they are amazing to work for!!
    Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭FOGOFUNK

If your applying to Gulf you better like cockroaches.

• Advertisement

do you work for Gulf? or have you in the past? Who you working for now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭FOGOFUNK

I dont work for gulf, but have worked on a string of their aircraft, we need to fumigate them before they come anywhere near our hangars!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Very cool what company Emeriates? Gulf? Qatar
    Im married so none of those were really an option for me but I hear they are amazing to work for!!
    Good Luck
    From hearing stories from girls who have worked in the region I would say that those airlines are NOT amazing to work for. They loved being there and the ex-pat lifestyle and seeing different cities. All of them stated that the work was very hard for 'relatively' low pay. EI have a lot of ex EK and GF cabin crew,along with a handful of ex Qatar.

Advertisement