Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm outta here !

Options
  • 21-10-2008 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭

As the title says :p

Sparky delete me account will ya, I know you'll get great pleasure in that :)

Nice to know you can help the disadvantaged sometimes ;)

Reason I'm off is I feel certain Mods have a vendetta against me and I'm getting infractions for minor things now just to build em up to ban me so rather than give them the privilage ...........

I'm elsewhere on another forum ;) if anyone wants me.

PM will be disabled/not viewed so any posts chuck em here.

Straight talking is obviously not welcome here :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Sorry to see you go

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

clivej wrote: »
    Sorry to see you go

Where's bunny off to??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

What happened, What have I missed:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Yeah wondering what I missed too? a bit unexpected.

Your one of the very few posters here on boards
    where I've not been able to decide if I liked your posts
    or disliked your posts.

Good Luck Bunny shooter your posts have been
    interesting. Often Having me read them a few times
    over to try and guess your intention in posting them and
    having myself questioning the interpertation of your words!
    All makes interesting reading.

Cant help but feel you will be back
    at some stage in some shape or form.
    I will miss your direct blunt words even
    if I agree or disagree with you.

I'm sure you will be lurking as you dont need an account or user name to view
    the boards.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

As the title says :p

Sparky delete me account will ya, I know you'll get great pleasure in that :)

Nice to know you can help the disadvantaged sometimes ;)

Reason I'm off is I feel certain Mods have a vendetta against me and I'm getting infractions for minor things now just to build em up to ban me so rather than give them the privilage ...........

I'm elsewhere on another forum ;) if anyone wants me.

PM will be disabled/not viewed so any posts chuck em here.

AAAAAAA GET LOST SO FROM THEHAIR WITH LOVE

• Advertisement

AND OFF THEY GO FOR GOOD I HOPE

bigred wrote: »
    Where's bunny off to??

THAT IS A MISTAKE I MADE ALSO

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Reason I'm off is I feel certain Mods have a vendetta against me
    Wrong, both on the reason and on the behaviour of the mods.
    and I'm getting infractions for minor things now
    Wrong again. Vegeta warned people in a thread to be civil; you dived in after reading his post, ignored it and went right back to trying to stir up a fight. You broke several rules of the charter (be civil, don't feed the trolls, etc) and ignored a mod's explicit warning - and you got a slap on the wrist for it.
    just to build em up to ban me
    Why would we bother trying to rack up infractions to ban you? We have a ban button right here y'know.
    If you want it straight bunny, you've been trying to stir up trouble and see what you could get away with for the last few months and all the mods are tired of it - we don't come here to get to watch displays of toddler-age behaviour. If you want to go, go. If you want to stay, stay - but you'll follow the rules that everyone else here does. And if being civil to others is too hard for you, then you'd be no loss to anyone.
    As to this thread, for fecks sake, act your age.
    Thread closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Just a small addition as a point of information for everyone, and as the subject has come up here:
    the Shooting moderators can't (even if they wanted to, which they don't) delete user accounts.
    These Shooting forums aren't stand alone entities unto themselves, they're a small section of the Sports category, which itself is a small section of the whole Boards.ie community.
    By way of example, at this moment (approx. 9.10am on a Wednesday morning), there are 1733 active users on Boards.ie, of which 16 are in the Shooting forum; Boards.ie currently has 182,902 registered members, 822,213 separate threads, and 10,581,034 separate posts. We Shooting mods don't have access to the statistics for the Shooting forums, but I'd expect them to be a drop in the ocean of the above numbers.

The only ones with the power to delete user accounts are the Admins and (I think) the SMods.
    If a user wishes to have their account deleted, they should post such a request in Help Desk, or possibly Feedback; however, such requests are always (as far as I know) denied, as among other things, deleting user accounts creates enormous problems with continuity of threads to which the user has posted.
    Here's a recent request for deletion in Feedback that explains it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement