Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which broadband to use

Options
  • 21-10-2008 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hi there can anyone give me some help about this :(

afew months ago i put a thread up about using my wii and ps3 etc, to the internet, iam using the 3g moblie broadbrand tried to use this like using ad-hoc and what have ya, but not working, then i was told that this will not work because i am using moblie broadband and that i need to use a wieless rourter, so i am willing to change my provider to somewhere if i have to,
    or could get a upgrade with 3g like using wireless rourter system, or is there some like hardwear that i can use to make my moblie broadband run like a wireless
    also i don't have a phone line in and i not really wanting to pay out line rental and paying for a phone just to have broadband
    i tried ntl and they say that my area is not covered so that out off the question

need help with this guys as i got a ps3 for xmas for the kids and the playstation wont even play the games unless it is updated (the ps3 is new it a 80gigs and they don't come with softwear updates disc:mad:)

any help would be apprecated:D:D

Advertisement