Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bought a cd player for my Corolla

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

You can buy the adapter cables in places like halfords but you can probably get them cheaper in other places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Where are located? You can pick them up in halfords or a good few motor factors. They are cheap aswell, shouldn't really have to spend more than €10!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭teresasaunt

I'm near the Halfords in Carrickmines. Might pop in there tomorrow and see if they have any. Thanks lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I'm near the Halfords in Carrickmines. Might pop in there tomorrow and see if they have any. Thanks lads!

You should have no problem getting one in there, fairly sure ive seen them in that Halfords before

Advertisement