Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much is a box of fags?

Options
  • 21-10-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi,

with the budget increase of 50 cent how much is a box of 20 cigarettes now?

Also, did the budget affect the price of a bag of tobacco for making rollies (sorry, not sure of proper names for this)
    How much is a bag of tobacco and how much do papers cost?

By the way, I'm not going to start smoking anytime soon....
    Just wondering is all!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

€8.05 for a pack of benson, not sure about the rollies , why do you need to know if you dont smoke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Focus6

for a project for college...

Thanks for your help.

If anyone knows the cost of rollies etc it'd be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Focus6 wrote: »
    for a project for college...

Thanks for your help.

If anyone knows the cost of rollies etc it'd be great.
    not sure about the price of tobbacco but an ounce/25grams usually gets treated the same as 20 fags with the same increase of 50cent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

How about, take a trip down to the shop and ask the price? They'll usually tell you if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

jor el wrote: »
    How about, take a trip down to the shop and ask the price? They'll usually tell you if you ask.

Helpful...

• Advertisement

anniehoo wrote: »
    Helpful...

It's the most accurate, and quickest, way to get the answer. A lot more helpful than a one word post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭jaycen

It's the most accurate, and quickest, way to get the answer. A lot more helpful than a one word post.

If you don't know just say so :)

I would have thought it would be easier and faster to ask the question here :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I suppose there might be repercussions. If the OP is under-age, he might get taken off by the Guards for attempting to buy cigarettes and be beaten senseless in the cell, his tormentors only stopping every now and then for a crafty smoke. :eek:

jaycen wrote: »
    If you don't know just say so :)

I would have thought it would be easier and faster to ask the question here :confused:

In the 18 hours since he asked the question, it hasn't been answered fully. Prices of different brands varies. Unless he lives 1000 miles from anywhere, it wouldn't have taken 18 hours to find a shop/pub that sells cigarettes.
    ejmaztec wrote: »
    I suppose there might be repercussions. If the OP is under-age, he might get taken off by the Guards for attempting to buy cigarettes and be beaten senseless in the cell, his tormentors only stopping every now and then for a crafty smoke. :eek:

There's nothing illegal about asking the price, and you won't be arrested or beaten up for it. That's just silly smokin.gif

Advertisement