Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black hawk mma and fittness fight team

• 21-10-2008 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Black Hawk MMA FIGHT TEAM
    are starting up in Waterford city
    We have already had our first league outting in Kilkenny
    and done very well, so now we are going to move on with setting up a club
    and start getting new people into the sport. Anyone interested in getting
    into mixed martal arts in the Waterford area drop us an e-mail to tony at blackhawkmma@live.com class starting on wednesday 6.30pm to 8.00pm
    in tycor at waterford kickboxing club and on friday 7.30pm to 9.00pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭burtyburr

Great to hear.(Ok I am a month late). It nice to have another mma club in the south east. We at www.wexmma.com are a bit behind in that we are only putting a team in for the UCD event in december.
    Due to the fact that we are only an hour apart it might be an idea to have some sort tournament between ourselves at some point in the future.
    Just an idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

burtyburr wrote: »
    Great to hear.(Ok I am a month late). It nice to have another mma club in the south east. We at www.wexmma.com are a bit behind in that we are only putting a team in for the UCD event in december.

Due to the fact that we are only an hour apart it might be an idea to have some sort tournament between ourselves at some point in the future.
    Just an idea.

Oh a challenge to a fight :D
    What numbers are ye getting lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Sorry to invade your thread but what is the UCD event in December. Would be interested in having a look at the action

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

I think that's the MMA league. I think the venue has been changed though, ye may want to look it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055420878

There's the thread with the details - 6th December, St. Andrews College, Booterstown!

• Advertisement
Advertisement