Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premiership Player Draft - Discussion Only

1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Just start it now, those who haven't done the write up clearly can't have that much interest in it now and it's unfair to penalise those who have. By the time everyone actually finishes the write ups the second wrestling one will be in full swing, hint hint MNG

I presume the next stage is starting Monday as planned?

It only takes about a minute for a reasonably fast typist to write out a formation so there aren't really any excuses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Ok, my write up is finally done. I'm going to send PMs around to those who haven't done theirs yet and will move on with the next stage of the process on Tuesday morning. For those who don't complete writeups I'll go through their picks posts and stick up what seemed to be their intended formation in the match up thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,999 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Ok, my write up is finally done. I'm going to send PMs around to those who haven't done theirs yet and will move on with the next stage of the process on Tuesday morning. For those who don't complete writeups I'll go through their picks posts and stick up what seemed to be their intended formation in the match up thread.
    I like the way you considered the likleyhood of changing formations. I also had this in mind when picking my team.
    I was thinking for each round that the opponents might do formation and tactics for the game.

To be done fairly of course, possibly someone gets pm'd from both players and he posts them when he gets both.

Just a suggestion. Maybe there is no need to go that far and bring tactics, formation into the equation.

Is your team called "team write up" or is that just the heading of your post? If it's the former it's very clever.

Is your team called "team write up" or is that just the heading of your post? If it's the former it's very clever.

The former! ;)

So . . . the next stage starts today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I never got a PM but Essien is my capt and it's a standard 4-4-2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Can we move ahead with this now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Frisbee wrote: »
    Can we move ahead with this now?

+ a billion. This has become seriously stagnated :(

+ a billion. This has become seriously stagnated :(

we could just go ahead with the people who posted write-ups. I mean, some people didn't even bother to post their team, which takes all of a minute. People who have been logged on and posted plenty on other threads.
    They should be handicapped in some way. Though perhaps having no write-up is handicap enough.

• Advertisement

Ok, working draw today - it would have been nicer if everyone had done a writeup of course...but I'll have the thread up with the full draw and rules listed this afternoon (I'd consider drawing Mr. Nice Guy or Whatawaster an immense beat btw!).

Ok, working draw today - it would have been nicer if everyone had done a writeup of course...but I'll have the thread up with the full draw and rules listed this afternoon (I'd consider drawing Mr. Nice Guy or Whatawaster an immense beat btw!).

good stuff. I trust an independent observer from KPMG is on hand?

good stuff. I trust an independent observer from KPMG is on hand?
    Eh...yeah...sure, of course!

Advertisement