Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found young Jack Russel mini in Cork City Area

Options
  • 22-10-2008 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey guys this is my first post and it is kinda a sad one. I have a lovely miniture Jack Russel pup myself and while out yesterday in the rain I spotted another poor fellow lost and scared and not knowing what to do.
    I brought him home and I am desperatly trying to find his family as they must miss him cause I would be gutted If I lost my dog.
    He was covered in dirt so I bathed him and he looks well kept and trained so I hope that someone is missing him. I found him in the Mercy hopsipal area and If his family cannot be found I will be seeking a good home for him.
    Any info you can contact me please on stolenbikes@live.ie which is the email address for my site.
    Anyway if this is your dog dont worry he is in good hands getting pleanty of tlc and sleeping at the end of a nice warm bed till he gets home to you.
    Sorry now if I posted this thread in the wrong section.
    He is male and Id guess around 2ish, brown and white pure Jack Russel and of the miniture kind.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Fare play to you for taking him in, have you placed an ad in irish animals, you can also get details of pounds and place an ad with the indo. http://www.irishanimals.ie he is lovely and doesn't look in to bad a condition so hopefully you'll find his owner soon, there'slots here that will also direct you to place for lost and found, oh and sign up with top dog to and put up a tread there http://www.topdog.ie

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

May I cross post this to our forum? We've a good few Cork members so someone might recognise or know of him.

Advertisement