Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sort of prospects does social research degrees from tcd hold?

Options
  • 22-10-2008 7:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

I've been deciding wether to actually do the one year course in tcd in social research. They have a placement scheme whereby each student completes the year by working in a local establishment using the methods they've learned in the first few months. What I'm wondering is if there are serious and stable prospects for students following this period of placement. Has anyone done this course and would like to share their thoughts and experiences?

If I've posted this in the wrong section, apologies and I'll delete it if people request. Thanks all!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

This question *might* be better suited to postgraduate as other people with research experience might be better able to answer it. I'll leave it here for a while to see how it does... if not well then I will move it.

Seems good though, applying skills, real practical work - thats great.

Good luck

Advertisement