Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Bray

Options
  • 22-10-2008 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Can anyone recommend a good creche/childminder in Bray? I am not looking for a place until January 2010 but I heard you need to book now. I know there are two main stream types but I know little to none about them?
    Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

you might be better posting this in the parenting forum or you could contact your local County Childcare Committe. The phone number of the Wiclow CCC is 040464455 and their website is www.wicklowcountychildcare.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doll2824

the little peoples academy next to the bray tennis court.(full day)but expensive.also on the boghall road next to the library theres one 9-12.30 .theres a small fee.or theres early start in st.fergals ages 3 -4.free.9-12.10 and 12.10-2.30 (classes are very small.6-12 kids with 2 teachers.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

doll2824 wrote: »
    the little peoples academy next to the bray tennis court.(full day)but expensive.also on the boghall road next to the library theres one 9-12.30 .theres a small fee.or theres early start in st.fergals ages 3 -4.free.9-12.10 and 12.10-2.30 (classes are very small.6-12 kids with 2 teachers.

i am pretty sure St. Fergals Community Creche has closed down, due to lack of funding but i could stand corrected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doll2824

no it hasnt.my 3 yr old goes there every day from 12-2.30

Advertisement