Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upstyle Hair Do

Options
  • 22-10-2008 9:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi - want to get my hair done for a wedding in November - would like an updo, but something a bit funkier than the norm and no 'curls'....any suggestions? Had intended on wearing something a bit different but ended up with black dress so want to doll it up with a funky do and some feathers, etc. thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

You know you want to...

sarah_palin.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

is this really the place for hair advice?? and this is the regional board for galway.. go see a hairdresser or something!!!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I think it's valid enough to ask for a specific hair dresser that would know how to do a funky style - so many places just do the standard up and curl it and nothing else, but of course they'll SAY they can do funky if you want funky. And you'll end up with curls.

</not bitter about her prom hair after all these years... at all>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Calluna

Dag nam it I've managed to almost build a house based on 'boards' advice - is a funky updo too much to ask for?!
    Yes, tomorrow I am going to ring around and someone will say 'yes we do funky, not curls and not Sarah Palin' and I'm going to end up paying 50 (or more?!) quid on Saturday to have curls and look like Sarah Palin.... Xiney, you seem to know my pain.....and no, I'm not bitter about my grad.....or wedding! either!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

best place for an updo or style in Galway is Zenith 091533680 theyre fantastic!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement